lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rads2029 <radh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying score based on tf and slop
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:52:50 GMT

Restarting this thread.
I did try out the soln mentioned by Simon below, however that did not work.
As changing the tf implementation to return 1, adversely affected by span
scoring . ie, the slop distance does not affect score if i make tf as 1.

I had found a work around in some other way, but that has a hole. I really
have no way other than to find a solution for this. :(

To summarize, how to make sure tf does not affect the scoring but the span
should still affect the scoring?