lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From B0DYLANG <ramihai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: special Type of indexing
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:14:40 GMT

Thanks for your response, i want to explaing more so that you can help me,
the code am writing is as follows
Field termField = new Field("terms",terms, Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.TOKENIZED);
the terms i indexed consists of a concatenated string looks like
"computer,230#pc,333#lucene,201#"
and i have a special anlyzer to toknize it, of course the numbers appers
after words are the word distance and it leads us to the more relevant
word(not document) as the distance decreases, so when i serarch with a term
lucene once and then search with computer at the second time this doceuemt
is returned in both queries but with high rank on the first time as the
distance is less than the second distance hope every body get it.