lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From ManjuNadigar <manjunatha.nadi...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:15:17 GMT

In my Application currently I am indexing object with One Field[ID] to Hold
ID of the Object which is stored and attributes of Object into Another
Field[Content] to hold attribute information seperated by space and this
Field is tokenized. When I search for information related to the Object I
get result as ID and using that ID I fetech the information from backend and
I show it as search result.

Now there is requirement like for some user of the application who don't
have access to attributes in Object and search on that attribute
information, then Object should not be included in the result.

Can you please help me how to fix my current Indexing such way that when
search results hits the attribute which user not suppose see it,  then
object should be filtered.