lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kamal Najib <kamal.na...@mytum.de>
Subject how to get the word before and the word after the matched Term?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 13:20:40 GMT
Hi all,
I want to  get the word before and the word after  the matched Term.For Example if i have
the Text " The drug was freshly prepared at 4-hour intervals . Eleven courses were administered
to seven patients at this dose level and no patient experienced nausea or vomiting" and the
matched Term for example "patient" i want to get the word level and the word experienced("and"
and "no" are stop words, therefore i d'ont want to get them.).I have looked at the Class Termposition
but in this Class i can only get the position of the matched Term, how can i get the word
before and after it, any suggestion?.
Thank you in advance.
Kamal