lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kamal Najib <kamal.na...@mytum.de>
Subject Re: Re: how to get the word before and the word after the matched Term?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 13:34:49 GMT
Thank you for the reply.
Kamal
Original Message:

Well, when you get the Document object, you have access to the fields in
if i have the Text " The drug was freshly prepared at 4-hour intervals . Eleven courses were
administered to seven patients at this dose level and no patient experienced nausea or vomiting"
and the matched Term for example "patient" i want to get the word level and the word experienced("and"
and "no" are stop words, therefore i d'ont want to get them.).I have looked at the Class Termposition
but in this Class i can only get the position of the matched Term, how can i get the word
before and after it, any suggestion?.