lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From liat oren <oren.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a score of a specific document
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 07:57:35 GMT
Yes, this is what I need - I don't need to get the scores for the documents
that were filtered.
The statistics I ment are idf(t) for example.
I want these to include the whole index of course.
It will include this info of all the index, right?

if I have a list of ids that the query should look at, which Filter should I
use?

Thanks a lot,
Liat