lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From no spam <mrs.nos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene / hibernate search in cluster
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 13:33:40 GMT
5 seconds seems short to me also but this is what our client wants and so I
need to get as close to this number as possible :)  It's a system that
records live video 24x7 and up to date information is extremely important.
I have the hibernate search in action book as well.  I didn't see other
alternatives besides writing something custom ( perhaps a directory provider
with jgroups ) that will meet this requirement.

Thanks,
Mark