lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "N. Hira" <nh...@cognocys.com>
Subject Re: Searching index problems with tomcat
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 17:02:08 GMT
Okay -- if the problem is not the number of results, then let's
clarify the problem:

1.  You create an index in something like:
	/home/marco/testIndex

2.  You copy over the directory to something like:
	/home/marco/RDFIndexLucene

3.  When you run Tomcat, your "searcher" tries to open the index at
2. above (using the full path, including the leading slash) and fails
with:
	no segments* file found in org.apache.lucene.store

Could you please confirm that this is the problem you are trying to
resolve?  If no, then please correct what I have stated above.

-h

Hira, N.R.
Cognocys, Inc.
(773) 251-7453