lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <>
Subject Re: Downloading Lucene 2.9 from Maven
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 12:00:51 GMT
Lucene's trunk build (2.9-dev) is supposed to be available, as
2.9-SNAPSHOT.  But something is wrong: we seem to be building 2.9
trunk but attempting to publish it (incorrectly) as 2.4-SNAPSHOT.

But then, 2.4-SNAPSHOT is not published correctly... I only see the
maven-metadata.xml, and no artifacts, here:

I'll take both issue to java-dev to get to the bottom of them.

Re eta on 2.9, I'm not sure... development is still going strong, and
we have a big backlog of 2.9 issues