lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Downloading Lucene 2.9 from Maven
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 12:00:51 GMT
Lucene's trunk build (2.9-dev) is supposed to be available, as
2.9-SNAPSHOT.  But something is wrong: we seem to be building 2.9
trunk but attempting to publish it (incorrectly) as 2.4-SNAPSHOT.

But then, 2.4-SNAPSHOT is not published correctly... I only see the
maven-metadata.xml, and no artifacts, here:

  http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/lucene/lucene-core/

I'll take both issue to java-dev to get to the bottom of them.

Re eta on 2.9, I'm not sure... development is still going strong, and
we have a big backlog of 2.9 issues
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310110&fixfor=12312682)

Mike