lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "N. Hira" <nh...@cognocys.com>
Subject Re: Searching index problems with tomcat
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 18:45:13 GMT
Hi there.

Perhaps I'm misreading this, but you are not using the "Field"
parameter for query construction, are you?  In other words, the
default field used to construct the QueryParser is what's being used
for your query, correct?

Could you post:
1.  The code used to construct the QueryParser?
2.  The output of query.toString() when the sentence parameter is
"PHILIPCIMIANO"?

-h