lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ritu choudhary <ritu.it...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: highlighting searched results in document
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 07:11:42 GMT
well friend let me explain the whole thing to you then:

i created lucene index out of some .xml and .html files and i also
checked this index through luke and its pretty alright till here .  I
searched the terms and can find them too but how do i use this result
. I want to open the document ,the real .xml or .html page where the
term was found and show the term  being highlighted (in say yellow
color).

but what i am getting is just the word not the fragment or say
document  where it occurs . How do i achieve this? I am really stuck .