lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From KK <dioxide.softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Posting unicode data to lucene not working during searching/retreival!
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 06:25:24 GMT
How to post utf-8 unicoded data to lucene index. Do we have to specify
something special, any sort of flag saying that we're posting unicoded data?
I tried to post some utf-8 encoded data, during retrieval I'm not able to
see those data , there are just "?" marks in all those places. Earlier I was
using Solr and I was posting using the same method and retreival was also
working fine, but I dont' know what is the issue with lucene, may be I'm
missing something. Can someone tell me what could be the issue? Thank you.

KK,