lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many results with RegexQuery
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 15:58:45 GMT
To get the first n clauses you could maybe create your own query
subclassing RegexQuery with an implementation of getEnum(reader) that
returned a FilteredTermEnum that was a subclass of RegexTermEnum that
stopped after the first n.  That's made up from following the javadoc
and I've no idea if it is practical or not.  Perhaps someone else has
a simpler suggestion.

--
Ian.