lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching index problems with tomcat
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 08:21:55 GMT
So you say it isn't really a webapp, and it appears that it isn't a
webstart app either since the index is sitting in a local folder.  But
you are deploying a .war file into tomcat, right?

Has tomcat got the same libraries as your standalone app?  What do the
tomcat logs say?  Any exceptions?  Are you sure the query is the same
- what does toString() say?  Are you sure the index is the same - what
do IndexReader.maxDoc(), numDocs() and getVersion() say, standalone
and in tomcat?

--
Ian.