lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many results with RegexQuery
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 08:09:30 GMT
If you mean you are getting BooleanQuery.TooManyClauses then the
simple solution is BooleanQuery.setMaxClauseCount(int maxClauseCount).
 See the javadocs for default values and some suggestions on
workarounds.  And the FAQ.  And Google.

If this isn't what you are getting, please tell us *exactly* what you
are getting.

--
Ian.