lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with phrase indexing
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 05:46:33 GMT
If I'm interpreting your need correctly, you want to index untokenized
strings, is it? Even if you aren't looking for untokenized indexing, you
could always use/design a suitable analyzer which indexes your docuement
exactly as you want, Yes, what you also are looking at is some kind of a
synonym analyzer so that.
*cold icecream *
is also indexed (and so is searchable as )
*chilled icecream*.
This is completely doable using Lucene.

--
Anshum Gupta