lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: interpreting scores
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 05:08:37 GMT
Hi Nate,
The scores are only comparable within the same search and not over different
searches as the scores are affected by query as well as docs.
About the threshold, I guess you could have count cutoff to get 'x' best
matches. Said so coz I'm not really able to recollect anything which could
use score as a metric to absolutely cluster 'good' and 'not good' matches.

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!