lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <jeff.tur...@pointomatic.com>
Subject Re: Distinct terms values? (like in Luke)
Date Sun, 10 May 2009 15:44:20 GMT
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have a related question:

Is there also a way to filter the terms based on another field?

For example, the documents might also contain the field "published
date", so I want to get a distinct list of values for the term
"religion" in documents published within a range of dates.

Thanks
Jeff