lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene / hibernate search in cluster
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 06:16:22 GMT
Hi,

There are many more alternatives available to the JMS bridge. There is also
the abilty to do incremental copy of the index over a shared filesystem for
instance. That being said, 5 seconds seems really short to me.

I read all this in "Hibernate Search In Action" but I suppose the online
material has the reference as well.

HTH,
St├ęphane

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge