lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Hall <mh...@informatics.jax.org>
Subject Re: Searching index problems with tomcat
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 12:57:45 GMT
Right.. so perhaps I'm a bit confused here.

The webapp.. is consuming an index.. yes?

Or, are you trying to create an index via a webapp?

I was assuming that you had some sort of indexing software that you were
using to first build your indexes, which the webapp then consumes.

Is that your intent?

Sorry I didn't get back to you before this, but it was a holiday over here.

Matthew Hall
Software Engineer
Mouse Genome Informatics
mhall@informatics.jax.org