lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Hall <mh...@informatics.jax.org>
Subject Re: Searching index problems with tomcat
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 16:01:18 GMT
Things that could help us immensely here.

Can you post your indexReader/Searcher initialization code from your
standalone app, as well as your webapp.

Could you further post your Analyzer Setup/Query Building code from both
apps.

Could you further post the document creation code used at indexing time?
(Which analyzer, and which fields are indexed/stored)

Give us this, and I'm pretty darn sure we can nail down your issue.

Matt