lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Marco Lazzara <marco.lazz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching index problems with tomcat
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 12:32:10 GMT
_*you are deploying a .war file into tomcat, right?*_

Yes.With apache ant you can create a .war file.

_*Has tomcat got the same libraries as your standalone app?*_

Tomcat has got lucene-core-2.4.0,lucene-wordnet-2.4.0,swt.jar,but it
hasn't got libraries like jena,jenatest,commons-logging-1.1.1 because
there are useless.

_* What do the tomcat logs say?  Any exceptions?
*_
There are no exceptions.When I run the query a new shell is displayed but  with no result.

_*Are you sure the query is the same?
*_
Yes I'm sure.

_*Are you sure the index is the same - what do IndexReader.maxDoc(), numDocs() and getVersion()
say, standalone
and in tomcat?

*_What do you mean with this question??

P.S: I've followed a getting started topic on lucene web page http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_4_1/demo.html