lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Downloading Lucene 2.9 from Maven
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 10:31:33 GMT
Hi

I'm working on an opensrc project that needs Lucene 2.9 and uses Maven,
it would be great if Lucene 2.9 could be found automatically so that
other developers can easily run and build the project.
First of all I changed the version field from 2.4 to 2.9 in my pom.xml
but lucene couldn't find it, 2.9 isn't in the repo1 server, I then
looked at the latest developer build on hudson and in the
maven-metadata.xml file it has the version set to 2.4-SNAPSHOT so I
changed the version to that instead , no luck.

So is there any way I can do it without manually downloading the jar and
installing it, and whats the ETA for the actual release of 2.9

thanks Paul