lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Radha Sreedharan <radh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to het the score in percentage
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 18:42:14 GMT
Even i have a similar requirement. I need the percentage match.

The way I am going about it is doing 2 searches

eg if my search string is "pizza cheese " and my document has " pizza
cheese ketchup"

percentage match =  ( score of searching "pizza cheese" in  " pizza
cheese ketchup")  / ( score of searching "pizza cheese" in "pizza
cheese")

If there is a better way of going about this , please do let me know .