lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using JBoss Cache as directory for Apache Lucene
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 12:25:12 GMT
Warning: I'm almost completely ignorant of JBoss Cache andGridGain.

But it would be useful if you could tell us *why* you want to do this.
If it's a question of speeding up Lucene queries, there are a number
of things that you can do with Lucene itself that may be more
appropriate, but without knowing what you're trying to accomplish it's
hard to suggest much.

Best
Erick