lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: read between the lines of an index
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 20:50:49 GMT
The Lucene In Action book (at least the first edition and, I presume, the
second)
has exactly this, called SynonymAnalyzer. The basic idea is that at index
time
you index your multiple terms with no increment between, so all your
synonyms
get indexed in the same position.

I highly recommend the book, especially since you can just copy the code
<G>...

Best
Erick