lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Luke on a Lucene Index in a Database
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 14:16:25 GMT
Well, you haven't really provided much in the way of details.For instance,
what does it mean that your Lucene index is
stored in a database"? Did you store it as a BLOB? Your
problem statement is very hard to understand, please explain
in more detail. Pretend you don't know a thing about your
app (as in, you're just a random reader of this list) and imagine
you were trying to understand well enough to offer useful

Best
Erick