lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question wrt Lucene analyzer for different language
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 14:37:17 GMT
No. What is "correctly"? Are you stemming? in which case using thesame
analyzer on different languages will not work.

This topic have been discussed on the user list frequently, so if you
searched
that archive (see: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/MailingListArchives)
you'd find a wealth of information quickly...

Best
Erick