lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alphanumeric Search Problem
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 12:56:53 GMT
I'd recommend you get a copy of Luke and examine what's actually in
your index when anomalous things happen. In your first post you didn't
specify what analyzer you used, I suspect you weren't getting the tokens
broken up as you expected. Luke would have shown you.....

But if you're satisfied with the results you're getting now, so much the
better.

Best
Erick