lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RegexQuery Incomplete Results
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 13:13:29 GMT
I don't understand your regex at all. Isn't it looking for in with any
*single* character in front and back? Given your example, I don't
see how you're getting anything back at all. Is this code you're
actually executing or just an example?

What does toString and/or Explain show? Think about getting
a copy of Luke and using that tool to show you what actually
happens.

Best
Erick