lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Huntsman84 <>
Subject RegexQuery Incomplete Results
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 12:42:26 GMT

I am using RegexQuery for searching in a set of records wich are phrases of
several words each. My aim is to find any phrase that contains the given
group of letters (e.g. "in"). For that case, I am building the query with
the regular expression ".in.", so it should return all phrases with contain
"in", but the search only matches with the first word of the phrase.

For example, if my records are "Knowing yourself" and "Old clinic", the
correct search would return 2 matches, but it only matches with "Knowing

How could I fix this?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message