lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Marco Lazzara <marco.lazz...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Searching index problems with tomcat
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 17:41:59 GMT
I've put the index in a folder named
RDFIndexLucene(home/marco/RDFIndexLucene), and when i run the query,(for
example) if I delete the folder Tomcat says :"no segments* file found in
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory@/home/marco/RDFIndexLucene"
It means that Lucene try to search in the index but with no result!
N.B My app isn't a really web app because i create the .war file with
ANT APACHE .
Any ideas?