lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Douglas Campos <doug...@theros.info>
Subject Re: Multiple Analyzer on Single field
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 16:10:41 GMT
What I've done is to put copies of the same field, built with different
analyzers, and later use a MultiFieldQueryParser matching all fields.

eg: "name", "name_phonetic", "name_keyword", ad nauseum

To define which analyzer will go to which field, use PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah <
Allahbaksh_Asadullah@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to add multiple Analyzer on single field. I want properties of
> KeywordAnalyzer, SimpleAnalyzer, StandardAnalyzer, WhiteSpaceAnalyzer. Is
> there any easy way to have all analyzer bundled on single field.
> Regards,
> Allahbaksh

> solely
> for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
> please
> notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you
> are not
> to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
> person and
> any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
> taken
> every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for
> any damage
> you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry
> out your
> own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves
> the
> right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
> this e-mail
> Infosys e-mail system.

Douglas Campos
Theros Consulting