lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Jednoralski <twelv...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: lsi as indexing algorithm with lucene
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:29:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm the guy who has written the bachelor on this. Sorry it took a while to
publish it to the community, but I had to improve it before publishing. The
topic of the thesis was to augment the Lucene-driven search facility of the
Intelligent Tutoring System ActiveMath by latent semantics. Semantic results
came from the SemanticVectors software package by Dominic Widdows

http://code.google.com/p/semanticvectors/

and have been used to 'blow up' an index query in a way Mr Libbrecht, my
supervisor, described above.

I wonder if my blog is an appropriate location for my thesis, so please feel
free to redistribute it.

http://www.twelve02.de/publications/jednoralski_bachelorthesis_latent_semantics_for_activemath.pdf

Best

Dominik Jednoralski