lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Doron Cohen <cdor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error: there are more terms than documents...
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:22:53 GMT
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:52 PM, <Bill.Chesky@sungard.com> wrote:

> I figured it out.  We are using Hibernate Search and in my ORM class I
> am doing the following:
>
> @Field(index=Index.TOKENIZED,store=Store.YES)
> protected String objectId;
>
> So when I persisted a new object to our database I was inadvertently
> creating a document in the Lucene index with the tokenized and stored
> field "objectId".  This is a left over from when we were letting
> Hibernate Search build our index for us.  We're now building the index
> ourselves so I think if I just remove this, it should work ok.


Great!

Doron

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message