lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From liat oren <oren.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Payloads
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 06:59:54 GMT
Dear Murat,

I saw your question and wondered how did you implement these changes?
The requirement below are the same ones as I am trying to code now.
Did you modify the source code itself or only used Lucene's jar and just
override code?

I would very much apprecicate if you could give me a short explanation on
how was it done.

Thanks a lot,
Liat