lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From liat oren <>
Subject Reply to "Search for synonyms - implemenetation for review"
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:27:26 GMT

I saw a very old thread that suggests an implementation for Synonyms that
takes into account differnt weight to differnt synonyms and gives a penalty
factor to synonyms, to avoid getting documents with the synonyms prior to
documents with the original words.

These advantages touch probkems I try to face (synonyms that got too much

Is this code part of Lucene now?

Sorry about the 'stupid' question, but how do I use these classes?
There is no SynonymAnalyzer, but only SynonymQuery, where the parser returns
a query object.