lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From liat oren <oren.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query scoring
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 05:07:30 GMT
Thanks for the answer.

In Luke, I used the WhiteSpaceAnalyzer as well. The scores AND the explain
method worked perfectly.

In my application, I checked for the query - it contains the numbers
splitted in different term queries so it prepares it well. Also the scoring
is good. However the explain shows NO MATCH so all the parts of the
calculations are 0. very strange...

Best,
Liat