lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mindaugas Žakšauskas <min...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Servlets Sharing Resources
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:14:03 GMT
Hi,

Servlets are stateless and they must extend
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet, therefore I'm afraid the idea of
manager class is probably unrealistic.

The stuff you want to achieve normally works by either placing objects
into the HTTP session (user-bound) or attaching them to your
application context (application-bound).

Regards,
Mindaugas