lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: SpellChecker AlreadyClosedException issue
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:02:01 GMT

: dir is a local variable inside a method, so it's not getting reused.
: Should I synchronise the whole method? I think that would slow things down in
: a concurrent environment.

i don't really have any new advice beyond my previous comment...

: > if you have a fully exeuctable test case (instead of just an incomplete
: > partial snippet) that you can share, people may be able to spot the problem,
: > or at the very least run the test themselves to reproduce.

...it's hard to speculate what might be going wrong without having code
that can reproduce it.

-Hoss