lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Newman, Billy" <Billy.New...@itt.com>
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 23:27:58 GMT
I am looking for info on how to use the IndexWriter.update method.  A short example of how
to add a document and then later update would be very helpful.  I get lost because I can add
a document with just the document, but I need a document and a Term.  I am not really sure
what a Term is since I did not use a Term to create the document nor do I see it in any of
the examples of searching/adding.

Thanks,
Billy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this
e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.