lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Can I run Lucene in google app engine?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:59:18 GMT
Lucene's ConcurrentMergeScheduler spawns threads, but you can switch
that to SerialMergeScheduler which does not use threads.

Some optional classes (FilterManager, ParallelMultiSearcher,
TimeLimitedCollector) spawn threads, but presumably you could avoid
them.

Otherwise Lucene doesn't create its own threads.

Mike