lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mastroianni <MMastroia...@glgroup.com>
Subject RE: kamikaze
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:49:54 GMT
Hi--

I just got kamikaze somewhat integrated into a project of mine. I'm
having problems growing the DocIdSets, though. Up to the point where the
first regrow happens, everything is fine. Once the regrow happens, I get
an ArrayOutOfBoundsException. The following unit test will exhibit this
behavior. If I change the third param of getDocSetInstance to be
something lower, I get a p4Doc, if I leave it as is, I get an OpenBitSet
doc, in either case, I get the same crash. Do I need to initialize the
docs in some way other than just creating them?

regards,
Michael

import org.apache.lucene.search.DocIdSet;
import org.apache.lucene.util.OpenBitSet;

import com.kamikaze.docidset.api.DocSet;
import com.kamikaze.docidset.impl.AndDocIdSet;
import com.kamikaze.docidset.impl.OrDocIdSet;
import com.kamikaze.docidset.utils.DocSetFactory;

import junit.framework.TestCase;

public class KamikazeTest extends TestCase
{
    public void testGrowingP4()
    {
        DocSet doc =
            DocSetFactory.getDocSetInstance(0, 350000, 3000000,
DocSetFactory.FOCUS.SPACE);
        Random rand = new Random(System.currentTimeMillis());
        int maxDoc = 350000;
        doc.addDoc(rand.nextInt(maxDoc));
        int i = 0;
        try