lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mastroianni <MMastroia...@glgroup.com>
Subject kamikaze
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:56:57 GMT
Hi--

Has anyone here used kamikaze much? I'm interested in using it in
situations where I'll have several docidsets of >2M, plus several in the
10s of thousands.

On prototype basis, I got something running nicely using OpenBitSet, but
I can't use that much memory for my real application.

regards,

Michael Mastroianni

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized
disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your system. Thank you.