lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why Lucene phrase searching fail?
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:30:35 GMT
Looks fine to me, but you haven't told us what analyzers you are
using, whether you are using omitTf, suggested as a possibility by
Koji, or anything else.

Answer Koji, read the "Why am I getting no hits / incorrect hits?"
section of the FAQ and if still stuck, post here the simplest possible
self contained example program that demonstrates the problem.  And
tell us what version of lucene you are using.

--
Ian.