lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why Lucene phrase searching fail?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:41:58 GMT
What does query.toString() say?  Are you using standard analyzers with
standard lowercasing, stop words etc?

Knocking up a very simple program/index that demonstrates the problem
usually helps: either it will work and help you spot the problem with
your existing code, or if you post it here someone will spot the
problem.

--
Ian.