lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John Wang <john.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autonomy search technology
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 19:09:17 GMT
Maybe it is a Verity specific term :)

zone search = searching only a part of a document. e.g. 1000 docs in the
corpus, query only second paragraph of all docs.

@Lukas: That is not what I am saying at all. Lucene's feature set is not a
superset of those of autonomy/verity/endeca ..., neither is the reverse
true. Which package you choose highly depends on your usecase, requirement
and of course size of your wallet.

-John