lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ebook resources - including lucene in action
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:03:31 GMT
All that is said is so right. Moreover, though I doubt, in case someone can
not really shell out that much money, they could have asked Otis/Erik or the
list to provide with some sort of a discount code for the same. Each cent
paid for the book is very well deserved.
There should be sharing of such websites here, but not to pick pirated
versions of these amazing works but for people here to jointly take action
against such a thing. Let us rightfully support open source.

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!