lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From 王巍巍 <ww.wang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestive Search
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 11:59:40 GMT
In my project, i stored the user input keyword in the database, as a result,
I build a index from the database and use it to do suggestive search. The
code example is googled and I changed the analyzer and query function. I
attach the code but you have to modify the code to make it run.

For chinese words, if you build your dictionary index from the index you
build for your web search or ftp search, make sure that your analyzer can
correctly segmented, otherwise the dictionary index will not be able to work
correctly.