lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah <Allahbaksh_Asadul...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Analyzer on Single field
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:57:38 GMT
Hi All,
Sorry for the confused email.

Suppose I have a field text with content below

KeyWordAnalyzer is a class. this keyword is used in java.

Here the KeyWordAnalyzer into Key Word Analyzer and class should be a Key word. So if some
one search. Apart from this I want Key Word Analzer to tokenized properly so that search become
better.
Regards,
Allahbaksh

-----Original Message-----
From: Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerickson@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 9:31 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multiple Analyzer on Single field

This really doesn't make sense. KeywordAnalyzer will NOT
tokenize the input stream. StandardAnalyzer WILL tokenize
the input stream. I can't imagine what it means to do both at
the same time.

Perhaps you could give us some examples of what your desired
inputs and outputs are we could steer you in the right direction.

I suspect you're thinking more in terms of TokenFilters and/or
Tokenizers...

Best
Erick